(Click on the image to open the magazine in pdf)
English – Czech Version
This issue is about Mr Santiago Calatrava´s work with special focus on bridges:
- Margaret McDermott IH-30 Pedestrian Bridges, Dallas, USA (project, construction, drawings and a rich photo gallery)
- Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge, Dallas, USA
- Reggio nell´Emilia Bridges, Italy
- Calgary Peace Bridge, Canada
- Samuel Beckett Bridge, Dublin, Ireland
- Photo Gallery: Hoofdvaart, Katehaki, Sundial, Puente de La Mujer
- Bridge of Strings, Jerusalem, Israel
- Ponte Della Costituzione, Venice, Italy
- Al Sharq Crossing, Doha, Qatar
- Huashan Bridges, China
We would especially like to thank to:
Office of Santiago Calatrava LLC.
Ms Dianne Tordillo, K Strategies Group, and Pegasus Link Constructors (Margaret McDermott Bridge)
Mr Alan Karchmer, www.alankarchmer.com, for the photos. © Alan Karchmer for Santiago Calatrava.
Mr Paolo Emilio Sfriso, www.paoloemiliosfriso.it, for photos of Ponte della Costituzione, Venice, Italy.
Ms Barbara Burg + Mr Oliver Schuh, www.palladium.de, for photos of the Bridge of Strings.
Mr Roman Šafář, Assistant Professor at the Czech Technical University, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Prague, Czech Republic, thank you for review and consultancy of Czech texts: Margaret McDermottt Bridges and Doha.
Ing. arch. Jan Bauer, www.vlcekvaclav.cz, for review of Santiago Calatrava´s Biography (Czech text).